Computer Parts is an online retailer that carries a wide range of IT brands from around the world. With our portfolio of vendors, we do our best to provide you the best service relating to claims of manufacturer warranties.
With interest in your consumer rights in Australia, Computer Parts product warranty policy allows for easy return, replacement, or repair of products bought from computer-parts-store.myshopify.com. Notwithstanding, Computer Parts do not represent brand vendors in providing unauthorised warranty services.
There are two existing warranties on computer-parts-store.myshopify.com:
1. Non-Computer Parts Products
- any products sold on Computer Parts, except Computer Parts Custom System Products.
- Computer Parts is not the manufacturer or producer of any non-Computer Parts Product, and the only warranties offered in respect of a Non-Computer Parts Product are those of the manufacturer, not Computer Parts.
2. Computer Parts Custom System Product
- Custom system that is assembled by Computer Parts under our custom system assembly service.
- Computer Parts provides a 1 year return-to-base warranty on labour for all Computer Parts Custom System Products (Computer Parts Custom System Warranty). The Computer Parts System Warranty commences from the date of delivery of the Computer Parts Custom System Product to you.
In order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product purchased from Computer Parts, including those products which carry a manufacturer's warranty, you must have clear proof of purchase; typically, a receipt or invoice from Computer Parts.
Before requesting for an exchange, return, or refund, ensure that you have already conducted due diligence in fulfilling the following requirements:
1. You have referred to our FAQ for answers on product troubleshooting, or, contacted our friendly Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve your issue personally.
2. Ensure the date of purchase is within 14 days of invoice.
3. Ensure the return is due to a manufacturing fault and not a fault of misuse or delivery mishap.
4. The complete packaging that comes with the item is still intact / unweathered.
5. You have read and agreed to our Change of Mind Policy.
If necessary to return your item to Computer Parts for exchange, return, or refund, kindly refer to the following measures to ensure an easy and hassle-free return experience:
1. Ensure that the original packaging of the item is intact / unweathered
2. Kindly package your item appropriately for post transit to make sure the item reaches the Computer Parts warehouse in mint condition.
3. If your item is diagnosed as faulty / eligible for returns liable by Computer Parts, Computer Parts will cover the shipping post via a shipping slip provided via email. Kindly print the shipping slip / label and attach it to your item before drop off at the selected post office (as confirmed in correspondence with our Support Team via email).
*Kindly note that a replacement/refund will only be processed when we have received and inspect faulty item(s) for faults. If the item(s) returned is not faulty, we will be sending the products back in which you will bear the shipping cost.
*We are aware that crypto miners are using PC components for crypto mining purposes. Please note that mining on GPU/ HDD will void the product warranties.