• Network UPS management
Allows remote management of the UPS from any workstation through Internet or Intranet.
• Remote UPS monitoring via SNMP, HTTP
Allows monitoring of the UPS using MIB (Management Information Base), Internet Browser.
• Configure UPS and system functions from any client (password protected)
Set UPS and system parameters from any SNMP management station or through Internet Browsers using HTTP forms and
• Keep event logs & metering data in EEPROM
Provides a history data of UPS power events, power quality, UPS status and battery condition.
• Multiple server shutdown
The shutdown software included provides automatic shutdown either pre-programmed by administrator or when critical power
• Notification of users via SNMP Traps and e-mail through SMTP
• Network Time Protocol supported
• Telnet support for configuration
• BOOTP/DHCP supported
• NetBIOS Name Service supported
• MD5 HTTP security